Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not only am I impulsive, but I'm restless as well.




ahh yes, I am restless.
Truly the perfect word to define me.
I'm restless concerning everything.
I'm restless:
  • in general
  • concerning careers, i couldn't imagine just having the same career for years and years and years.
  • concerning locations, i always want to be moving, traveling, exploring new places, meeting new people, seeing beautiful sights all around the world
  • concerning everyday life, basically. if i get in my mind that i want to do something or go somewhere, i can't wait too long to do it or go, i get too anxious and restless.
so this is the reason.

and don't worry madre, a t-shirt covers this, as does my hair, anyway.


1 comment:

  1. Use restless in a Sentence
    –adjective
    1. characterized by or showing inability to remain at rest: a restless mood.
    2. unquiet or uneasy, as a person, the mind, or the heart.
    3. never at rest; perpetually agitated or in motion: the restless sea.
    4. without rest; without restful sleep: a restless night.
    5. unceasingly active; averse to quiet or inaction, as persons: a restless crowd.

    ReplyDelete