Wednesday, May 26, 2010

:'(

im just bored

and lost

and i miss my mom

and i miss nana

and i dont know who i am

and i miss who i used to be

and i cant feel anything

and im numb

and idk what to do

and i want to feel something again

and we dont do anything anymore

we dont watch funny movies

or make up new jokes

or say our old ones

and i dont want this to die

cause we’re so bored

and i hate myself

and everything about myself

im sick of being depressed

and being sad all the time

and sleeping all the time

and being the lazy fuck that i am

and i miss my car, and driving around when i got bored

and singing real loud

and being able to get away when i want to

and im scared we’re falling apart cause we’re so bored and sick of being here, like it’s wearing away the outside of this relationship

and i miss being able to get liquor whenever i wanted to, and anything else i wanted whenever i wanted it

and i miss people talking to me all the time,

no one talks to me besides your family,

just everything

No comments:

Post a Comment